Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sadness

The ennui I feel from writing The End is quickly replaced with dread. I panic at the thought that my baby won't be well received and critics will say terrible things about it. I resist the urge to spend thousands of dollars on editing.  I don't have money for a cover so I feel dismay that my novel will sit on the shelf unnoticed. So now I feel tired after editing and searching for appropriate free covers. My publisher 
Doesn't offer editing but does offer a free cover. Now I feel discouraged as sales are lackluster after much begging to relatives. They don't return my calls. They don't respond to my emails. Life is getting tougher but I grin and soldier on and flesh out an outline and working on the bare bones of my new WIP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment